What is the Accelerometer? How do I access my motion settings?
Our Accelerometer is a feature that when activated unlocks additional Motion Function Settings. These motion functions allow your light to change colors and flashing patterns based on your movements.
Our Accelerometer comes with 3 different Motion Functions.
Tilt Function will make the light change between Sequence 1 and 2 of any mode based on whether it is pointing up or down.
Flux Motion will only use the first 3 colors of Sequence 1. It blends between these 3 colors based on your speed.
Motion OFF will only use Sequence 1. This will display the same thing no matter how you move it.
SELECTING A MOTION FUNCTION
Motion Functions can be activated using either the Spectra Evolution light or the EmazingLights Spectra App. The steps for both options are provided below.
Select a Motion Function on the EmazingLights Spectra App
- Go to your Modes and select a mode to edit.
- Look for the 1 and 2 buttons toward the top right to edit each Sequence
- Tap Motion Settings below that to select the type of Motion Function.
- You can also adjust motion sensitivity thresholds in this menu. Tap the (i) button for more information.
Select a Motion Function on the Spectra Glove Light
- Click to turn the Spectra ON
- Click to the mode where you want to turn Motion Functions on.
- Hold the button until the light flashes PINK, then release.
- There will now be 4 PINK options to click through and select from:
- SOLID PINK - Speed Function
- STROBE PINK - Tilt Function
- BLINK-E PINK - Flux Motion
- FLICKER PINK - Motion Functions OFF.
- Click and hold the option you want to select for half a second, then release.