How do I transfer my programmed modes from one Spectra Evolution light to another?
- With the light OFF, click and hold the light until it flashes YELLOW, then release.
- There will be 3 YELLOW options to choose from:
- Strobe (Receive)
- Blinky (Send)
- Flicker (Cancel)
- Choose which lights that you want to transfer modes to. Click and hold for half a second on the first option, Strobe (Receive). The light will change to BLUE, meaning it is ready to receive modes via Chip Transfer.
- With the light that you want to send modes from, click to the second option, Blinky (Send), and hold for half a second. The light will change to WHITE, meaning it is ready to send modes via Chip Transfer.
- With both lights ready for Chip Transfer, hover the WHITE light over the BLUE light with the bulb pointed at the chip.
- You will know that everything has transferred successfully when the receiving lights flash AQUA 3 times. Lastly, with the light that is WHITE, click once to exit Chip Transfer.
- If you are in Chip Transfer mode and decide you do not want to transfer mode, then click to the 3rd option Flicker (Cancel), hold for half a second, and you will return back to your normal 6 modes.
- OUTSIDE OF GLOVES: Hover the 'Sending' light 1cm above the 'Receiving' light.
- INSIDE OF GLOVES: Take the 'Sending' light and make contact to the center of the 'Receiving' light's chip.