What is a color set? How do I create my own?
A color set is the set of colors that are being displayed on a mode. On Mode 1, for example, the default color set is Hot Pink, White and Purple. Shake the ePoi back and forth to see all 3 of these colors in sequence.
Each of the 5 modes can be programmed to have its own distinct color set. You can also program 1 color set to apply universally across all modes.
The ePoi allow you to choose up to 3 colors per color set out of a 24 color palette. Here is how you do it.
- With the light ON, click until you see the mode you want to edit.
- Hold the button until the light flashes ORANGE, then release.
- Select a color by holding the button down on the desired color.
- When looking for your other desired colors, move the light to see a live preview of the colors you’ve already programmed combined with the color you're currently looking at.
- To program less than three colors, exit programming the color set by going to second color option, Blank (displays low flashing white). Hold the button down until you see a flashing red.
If you would like to program all 5 modes with the same three colors, hold down the button with ePoi OFF until orange. Then repeat these steps. This will overwrite any previously programmed color sets.