What is a color set? How do I create my own custom color set?
What is a color set?
A color set is the set of colors that are being displayed on a mode. On Mode 2, for example, the default color set is FIRE ENGINE RED (H), CHARTREUSE (M), and HOT GREEN (L). Shake a Spectra Evolution light back and forth to see all 3 of these colors in sequence.
Each of the 6 modes can be programmed to have its own distinct color set.
The Spectra Evolution allows you to choose up to 8 colors per color set out of a 36 color palette. Here is how you do it.
*Note* Infinite colors are available through the EmazingLights Spectra App when programming.
How do I program my own color set?
- Turn on your light and click to the mode you want to change the color set for.
- Click and hold the button down until your light flashes ORANGE, then release.
- You will now be on the first color of the color palette, WHITE. You can now cycle through the 36 color palette by clicking one at a time.
- When you find a color you want to select, click and hold the button for half a second and then release. You have selected your first color.
- Your light will now return to WHITE. You may now select your next color. You can repeat this until you've selected up to 8 colors. After your 8th color, the light will return to the selected mode with your custom color set.
- If you want to use less than 8 colors, you can exit color programming at any time by clicking to 'BLANK' (appears flashing WHITE) and hold the button down until it flashes RED, then release.