Creating a Custom Flashing Pattern
- Select a base flashing pattern from any of the 50 stock Flashing Patterns or use a custom pattern that you've already created.
- Name the new Flashing Pattern. Then select an icon to represent it. Click the check mark to confirm once complete.
- Tap to select your new Flashing Pattern from My Custom Flashing Patterns.
- Experience with many available sliders. Tape the info 🛈 buttons next to each one to see how they work. Use your Smart Hub to live preview as you go.
Don't Forget to Save!
- If you are editing a Classic Flashing Pattern, you must tap 'Save As New' or else you will lose your changes.
- To overwrite a Custom Flashing Pattern, just make your changes then tap Back.
- To use a Custom Flashing Pattern to build a new pattern, make your changes to it, then tap 'Save As New'.