What is a Flashing Pattern? How do I select one?
A Flashing Pattern is the type of strobing or flashing effect the light uses. Each of the 5 modes on the Astro Levitation Wand has 4 distinct flashing patterns to choose from. You can see them all in the chart below.
Each mode can be switched to us any Flashing Pattern in its Mode's horizontal row. By default, each mode is set to the left-most flashing pattern.
Selecting a Flashing Pattern
- With the Astro Levitation Wand ON, click to the mode row that you want to change the Flashing Pattern for. Use the Default modes chart below to navigate.
- Ex. Click to Mode 4 if you would like to change STROBE to DOPS
- Click and hold until the wand flashes BLUE. Then release.
- Click through the 4 Flashing Pattern options in the horizontal row. When you find the one you want to use, click and hold for half a second.
- The Astro Levitation Wand will now use this Flashing Pattern on this mode, even if you turn the Astro Levitation Wand on and off.