What is the Flow Timer? How does it work?
When activated, the Flow Timer will automatically switch to the next flashing pattern every 8 seconds while you are spinning. This keeps your show looking fresh without you having to press any buttons.
There are 3 different options to use the Flow Timer, read how to do it below.
- When the ePoi is OFF, hold down the button until the light flashes Yellow and release.
- Click through the Mode Shuffle options. Click and hold the one you want to use for half a second, then release. Here is how they work:
- Solid - "Vertical"
- The flashing patterns will cycle vertically down the mode chart below until all 20 have appeared.
- Blinky - "Horizontal"
- The flashing patterns will cycle horizontally across the chart below until all 20 have appeared.
- Super Blinky - "Selected"
- The flashing patterns will cycle through all 5 of the modes that you have currently selected for your ePoi. (See "Flashing Patterns" to select your flashing patterns.)
- Blinkiest - "Flow Timer Off"
- This function will turn the flow timer off.
The Flow Timer will remain activated until it is deactivated. Turning the ePoi on and off will not deactivate it. Below are 2 ways to deactivate the Flow Timer.
- When the ePoi is OFF, click and hold the button until you see Yellow, then release. Then click to the Blinkiest and hold for half a second, then release.
- When the ePoi is ON, click and hold until the ePoi flashes yellow. This method is much faster.