Syncing your Smart Hub to your Spectra Evolution lights
Our Smart Hub allows you to take any of your customized modes that you synced from your Spectra App to your Smart Hub and transfer them directly to your Spectra Evolution glove lights.
- Smart Hub: With the Smart Hub OFF, click and hold the button until the light flashes YELLOW, then release. The light will change to a solid WHITE meaning the Smart Hub is ready to sync to your lights.
- Spectra Evolution Lights: With the light OFF, click and hold the button until the light flashes YELLOW, then release. The light will remain on solid YELLOW. Click and hold for half a second and the light will change to BLUE, meaning it is ready to sync with the Smart Hub.
- WIth both lights ready to sync, hover the Smart Hub's WHITE LED light over the Spectra Evolution chip with the bulb pointed at the center of the chip.
- You will know that everything has transferred successfully when the receiving Spectra Evolution glove lights flash AQUA 3 times.
- Lastly, click the Smart Hub once to exit sync mode and you are ready to use your Spectra Evolution glove lights.