You can use this function to put your programmed modes in any order you want. You can also set the light to be anything less than 5 modes (1 mode for conjuring, 2 mode, 3 mode, etc). You can also use a mode more than once. However, you are mode slots. See the example diagram.
1. With the light Off, hold the button until it flashes green. Then release.
2. You may now select high green (H) or low green (L). Hold high green (H) to enter mode reordering. Or, hold low green (L) to exit.
3. After selecting high green (H), you will see a flashing green. Click past this to view your programmed modes in default order.
4. To create your new order, find the mode you want to be positioned first, then hold select it.
5. You will see the flashing green again. If this is the only mode you want, hold to exit and your light will only have one mode.
6. At any time, hold the flashing green to exit.
7. To return to the default mode order, turn the light off, and hold button down until it flashes green again. This time select low green (L). Your light will return to the default mode order, but it will keep the custom programmed colors and flashing patterns.