- Loosen the knot where they cord meets the keyring.
- Remove the keyring and handle by pulling it through the cord loop.
- Raise or lower the metal cinch on the cord to your ideal length.
- Insert the loop of the cord through the middle of the keyring, bringing the keyring and the handle down to the middle of the cord.
- Insert the poi ball through the loop at the top of the cord.
- Grab the ball in one hand, and the handle in the other, and pull tight until the knot is firm.
Have more questions? Submit a request