When activated, Motion Functions allow your light to change colors and flashing patterns based on your movements.
Tilt Function will make the light change between Sequence 1 and 2 of any mode based on whether it is pointing up or down.
Flux Motion will only use the first 3 colors of Sequence 1. It blends between these 3 colors based on your speed.
Motion OFF will only use Sequence 1. This will display the same thing no matter how you move it.
SELECTING A MOTION FUNCTION
Motion Functions can be activated using either the Glove Light or the EmazingLights app. Both are broken down below.
Select a Motion Function on the EmazingLights App
- Go to your Modes and select a mode to edit.
- Look for the 1 and 2 buttons toward the top right to edit each Sequence
- Tap Motion Settings below that to select the type of Motion Function.
- You can also adjust motion sensitivity thresholds in this menu. Tap the (i) button for more information.
Select a Motion Function on the Spectra Glove Light
- Click to turn the Spectra ON
- Click to the mode where you want to turn Motion Functions on.
- Hold button until the light flashes PINK, then release.
- Click to see four Pink options:
- Solid for Speed Function
- Fast Blink for Tilt Function
- Medium Blink for Flux Motion
- Slow Blink for Motion OFF.
- Click and hold the option you want to select for half a second, then release.