- The Smart Hub must be on and connected to the phone app via Bluetooth first.
- Tap the Settings icon on the home screen. The Smart Hub should appear here.
- Press the Check for Firmware Updates at the bottom of the screen.
- Select (Start Update) button.
- The hub LED will be a solid white while the firmware on the Smart Hub is updating.
- When the firmware has finished downloading to the Smart Hub, press finished. The Smart Hub will then flash red on the second LED until the update has finished installing.
Have more questions? Submit a request