- Download the EmazingLights App to your device.
- When you open the app for the first time, you will be prompted to pair your Smart Hub. If you miss the prompt, go to the home screen of the app and tap the Settings (gear) icon in the top right.
- Scroll down and tap “How To Add a Smart Hub.” Follow this interactive tutorial to pair.
- Make sure your phone or tablet's Bluetooth is ON whenever you are using the Smart Hub with the app.
- If any firmware updates are available for the Smart Hub, make sure to download and update for the most optimal performance.
- If your Smart Hub ever gets disconnected, don't worry, you shouldn't have to go through the steps to pair again. Simply turn your Smart Hub on and go to any customization menu within the app. Then tap the Refresh icon in the top right corner. Wait a few seconds and your Smart Hub should now be reconnected. It will start live previewing the color, flashing pattern or mode that you have open for editing.
- Your Smart Hub can be paired to any phone or tablet in the world. However, it can only be connected to one device at a time.