A Flashing Pattern is the type of strobing or flashing effect the light uses. Does it strobe super fast, blink super slow, or does it just stay solid? Turn your lights on and wave them very fast in front of you to see!
Each of the Chroma Evolution's 6 modes can be switched between 16 different Flashing Patterns.
Selecting your Flashing Pattern
- Turn ON your light and click to the mode that you want to change the flashing pattern for.
- Ex. Click to Mode 3 if you would like to change CHROMA to VEX.
- Click and hold the button until the light flashes BLUE, then release.
- Cycle through the 16 different flashing patterns by click one at a time.
- When you find the flashing pattern that you want to select, click and hold the button for a half second, then release.
- The light will return to the mode with the newly selected Flashing Pattern.