What is a color set?
A color set is the set of colors that are being displayed on a mode. On Mode 1, for example, the default color set is SILVER (H), YELLOW (H), GARNET (H), and BLUE (H). Shake a Chroma Evolution light back and forth to see all 4 of these colors in sequence.
Each of the 6 modes can be programmed to have its own distinct color set. You can also program 1 color set to apply universally across all modes.
The Chroma Evolution allows you to choose up to 8 colors per color set out of a 40 color palette. Here is how you do it.
How do I program my own color set?
- Turn on your light and click to the mode you want to change the color set for.
- Click and hold the button down until your light flashes ORANGE, then release.
- The Color Randomizer will flash RED, GREEN, BLUE. Click once past Color Randomizer and the light will change to WHITE, the first color in the color palette.
- You can now cycle through all 40 colors by clicking one at a time.
- When you find a color you want to select, click and hold the button for half a second and then release. You have selected your first color.
- Your light will now return to WHITE. You may now select your next color. You can repeat this until you've selected up to 8 colors. After your 8th color, the light will return to the selected mode with your custom color set.
- If you want to use less than 8 colors, you can exit color programming at any time by clicking to 'BLANK' (appears flashing WHITE) and hold the button down until it flashes RED, then release.
For more information about the Color Randomizer feature, please click here