Connecting your Smart Hub to your phone allows you to Live Preview the modes, colors, and flashing patterns that you create in the EmazingLights Spectra App.
- Install the EmazingLights Spectra App. Visit the App Store (iOS) here, or Google Play (Android) here.
- On the home screen of the Spectra App, tap the Settings (gear) icon in the top right corner. ⚙️
- Tap "How To Add a Smart Hub" and follow the interactive tutorial to pair your Smart Hub to your phone.
- Your Smart Hub will appear on the Settings screen. Tap to check the box next to it, then tap the circled check mark in the top right of the screen and give your Smart Hub a name. Your Smart Hub is now paired!
- Make sure your phone or tablet's Bluetooth is ON whenever you are using the Smart Hub with the app.
- If any firmware updates are available for the Smart Hub, make sure to download and update for the most optimal performance.
- If your Smart Hub ever gets disconnected, don't worry, you shouldn't have to go through the steps to pair again. Simply turn your Smart Hub on and go to any customization menu within the app. Then tap the Refresh icon in the top right corner. Wait a few seconds and your Smart Hub should now be reconnected. It will start live previewing the color, flashing pattern or mode that you have open for editing.
- Your Smart Hub can be paired to any phone or tablet in the world. However, it can only be connected to one device at a time.