In this section of the EmazingLights Spectra App you can create your own colors from scratch You can also edit the colors themselves.
To clarify, a Color Palette is simply a way of keeping your color creations neat and tidy, like a folder. It does not restrict which colors can be used in a mode. Any mode can use any combination of colors from any color palette.
Creating a New Color Palette
- Click the ⊕ button in the top right corner.
- Name your new Color Palette, and tap OK.
- Your new Color Palette is now created!
Adding a Color to a Color Palette
- Select the desired Color Palette.
- Click the ⊕ button.
- Tap 'Add New Color' if you want to create a new color from scratch (Click Here).
- Tap 'Add Existing Color' if you want to put an existing color into this palette.