At EmazingLights we completely understand how plans for melting faces and festivals can be ever-changing. If an order ships and you find yourself no longer needing you are more than welcome to refuse a package to have it sent back to our facility for a refund or store credit.
Please follow the steps below to refuse a package.
1. Receive the package, and do not open it.
2. With a permanent marker/pen, write "REFUSED - RETURN TO SENDER" near (not on) the label.
3. Go to an in-store, USPS facility, and drop off the package with an associate.
4. Obtain a Drop-Off receipt from this associate as proof of your return.
5. Take a picture of the drop-off receipt.
6. Email us the photo at email@example.com with the subject titled " Order # - Refused Package"
7. Include information in the body of the email indicating the refused package for a refund or store credit.
8. Receive your Refund or Store Credit notification email within 1 business day.
*Shipping fees are non-refundable*
**Orders refused for a refund have a $5 restocking fee deducted from the refund amount available. This does not apply to orders refused for store credit**