How do I update my Smart Hub?
- Make sure the Smart Hub is on and connected to the EmazingLights app via Bluetooth.
- Tap the Settings icon on the home screen. The Smart Hub should appear here.
- Press the Check for Firmware Updates at the bottom of the screen.
- Select (Start Update) button.
- The hub LED will be a solid white while the firmware on the Smart Hub is updating.
- When the firmware has finished downloading to the Smart Hub, press finished. The Smart Hub will then flash red on the second LED until the update has finished installing.