How do I activate the Flow/Demo and iNova Timers on my Spectra Glove Light?
The Flow (or "Demo) Timer is the function that sets the light to automatically change to the next mode every 8 seconds. The iNova timer for impacting sets the light to only be able to be turned off after it has been on for 3 seconds or more.
- With the Spectra OFF, hold the button until it flashes Purple, then release.
- You may now cycle through three different Purples (Solid, fast blink, medium blink).
- To activate the Demo Timer mode, select the solid Purple and hold for 1 second, then release. To activate the iNova Timer mode, select the fast blinking Purple and hold for 1 second, then release. To deactivate a Timer Mode and exit, select the medium blinking Purple and hold for 1 second, then release.
Shortcut: To quickly turn OFF the Flow Timer, turn the light ON while it is activated, then click and hold until you see yellow, and release.
To change the amount of time used for either timer:
- Open your EmazingLights App on your phone or tablet.
- Tap Glove Sets, then tap the Glove Set you want to configure.
- Tap the Settings (gear) icon in the top right. Scroll to the bottom of the settings.
- Increase or decrease the timers to your desired time.
- Return to the Glove Set screen, sync to your Smart Hub and then sync to your glove lights.